Monday, February 7, 2011

Movie Poster




For my choice project I chose to do a movie poster. This movie is about a family going on vacation to the Bahamas for summer vaction.  I enjoy watching Tyler Perry's Madea movies, so I thought I would create my own. This movie is called Madeas' Family Vacation. I used all my favorite celebrities as the cast members. Chris Brown is a singer/actor and he had been my favorite male artist since I was in middle school. I needed a female actor and the first name that came into my head was Megan Good. She is a well known actress and singer. Justin Dior Combs is the oldest son of Diddy. He is not an actor or musician but he is one of my favorite young socialites. Keke Palmer is an singer, actress and TV star. I though she would be good in this movie because she was in one of the Madea's movies when she was young.


I used this outline from the Little Fockers movie poster. All the cast members are on the right hand side and the title and writing is on the left hand side. In order to see the writing I had to use a bright color for the text. The picture in the background came from Mrs. Rooks. She actually took it when she was in the Bahamas when she was there a few years ago. I thought it would go well with the theme because they were going on vacation to the Bahamas. 

1 comment:

  1. I think the movie poster is GREAT and I like the layout too. Also, I think it was smart to is use a bright color to see the writing in the poster, and the actors you chose are great.

    ReplyDelete